Are your pathologists often asking, “Where are my IHC slides?”
Immunohistochemical staining is crucial to a patient's complete and proper diagnosis, and without that information a pathologist can often not sign out the final report on a case. IHC slides provide valuable information to the pathologist, so it is extremely important that these completed slides are delivered to the pathologist in a timely manner. When these vital stains are delayed, it means that the patient is left to wait, wonder, and worry about their results and treatment decisions may even be delayed. Speed is not the only important factor, however. The stains also need to be clear, crisp, and of high quality for the most optimal diagnosis. Anything less can lead to further delays and re-work that are costly and add wasted resources and time. Meanwhile, the patient is left to wait and worry.
With so much riding on your IHC, consider a whole lab solution that:
- Provides upstream process efficiency, enabling the delivery of slides to the IHC Department faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Eliminates upstream process risks that could jeopardize tissue and IHC staining
- Delivers optimal only staining, ensuring first-pass satisfaction for the pathologist
- Provides fast, predictable, high-quality results consistently every time
- Significantly shortens turnaround time (TAT), delivering slides to pathologists faster and allowing patients to receive their diagnosis and perhaps treatment earlier